Youtube Channel

Watch Tom do demos on Youtube!
Maybe this link works?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC83A3Hjn0Cj2XzvZtB_7zQw

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Character Work In Progress

I'm taking a crack at a medium-poly-character for my portfolio. I'm inspired by my Cousin Nathan who is a Soldier in the 75th Rangers. So here's a special forces guy, slightly stylized to make him more readable from far away, packing an experimental xm25 Punisher, 20mm Airburst weapon system. His ammo pouches are over-sized to accommodate the xm25's ammo. He also has a full sized sidearm, maybe a Beretta, glock or 1911 style.  I'm about 40 hours into working on him, but will continue when I have more time. This Character will also be an example for the Class I'll be teaching at AII this spring.  I also wanted to see how far I could push a character without high-poly projection or zbrushing. My next project will be something a long those lines.

No comments: